Under data protection law, you may have a number of rights regarding the personal information we hold about you:
– The right of access. You have the right to access the personal information we keep about you – this is because we want you to be aware of the personal information we have about you and to enable you to verify whether we process your personal information in accordance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations;
– The right to restrict processing. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to “block” or suppress further use of your personal information. When the processing is restricted, we can still store your personal information, but we can no longer use it;
– The right to rectification. If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request the rectification of your personal information;
– The right to erasure. You have the right, under certain circumstances, to request the deletion or removal of your personal information from our systems;
– The right to lodge a complaint. You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle or process your personal information with your national data protection authority (contact details for data protection authorities are available here);
– The right to withdraw consent. If our processing of your personal information is based specifically on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. This includes the right to withdraw your consent to receive newsletters and promotional emails and other marketing communications from us by: (1) selecting the “unsubscribe” feature where available, or (2) contacting us;
– The right to data portability. You have the right to obtain from us, under certain circumstances, your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format so you can reuse it for your own purposes across different services. For example: if you want to work with a different service provider, this enables you to move your personal information easily and in a secure manner to this new service provider.
– The right to object to processing. You have the right to raise an objection to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing and profiling. You can object by contacting us on the details above.
However, note that we may need to retain certain information, for example for legal or administrative purposes (e.g. keeping of accounting records).
For all requests set out above, please send us an email with “data privacy request” in the subject line and include a copy of your identity card or another proof of your identity (e.g. driver’s license) to help us prevent unauthorized individuals from accessing, changing or deleting your personal information. We will respond to your request as soon as practically possible. If we need more than one month (from receipt of your request) to respond to your request, we will come back to you and let you know.