This Policy was last updated on 11.02.2021 (V2021.1).
Novable SRL (hereinafter referred to as “Novable”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and upholding your privacy (hereafter “you”, “your”). Novable protects all personal data concerning its businesses, organizations, clients, prospects, partners, suppliers, and website users/visitors collected via cookies, tags, and tracers (hereafter referred to collectively as “cookies”) and processes such data with the utmost care.
1. Who is the controller?
The controller for personal data processing purposes is Novable SRL a registered private company (“Société à Responsabilité Limitée”) organized under the laws of Belgium and have our registered office at Chaussée de la Hulpe 150, 1170 Brussels (Belgium). We are registered with the Belgian Register of Legal Entities under number BE0702877935.
There may also be other controllers where third-party cookies are used. For more information, please refer to section 3.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
If you have any questions or want to know more about our Policy or how we process your personal data more generally, please contact us using the details in section 7.
2. About cookies
Cookies are small data files stored on your device when you visit our Website. They may contain details about how you use our Website or information that allows us to recognize you, and your device, the next time you
visit our Website. For more information about cookies, go to http//www.allaboutcookies.org and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
You do not have to accept (all of) our cookies. Please be aware, however, that if you block or delete our cookies, you might not be able to use all the features of our Website and/or enjoy the full user experience.
For more information about how to disable and/or delete cookies, please refer to section 5 below.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
Below is a list of the various types of cookies that we use on our Website:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are essential in order to enable you to browse our Website and use its features;
- Analytics/performance cookies: these cookies collect information about how you use our Website, such as which pages you visit, or which features you use most often. These cookies help us improve how our Website works;
- Functional cookies: these cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your username, language or region) and provide an enhanced, more personalised experience;
- Our Website also contains third-party tracking pixels (e.g. LinkedIn) linked to our advertising campaigns.
We use these tracking pixels to analyse advertising campaign performance in detail and to serve you ads that more closely align with your interests.
4. List of cookies used on our Website
Below is a list of the cookies we use on our Website, along with each cookie’s name, purpose, origin and duration: